Saving money is not always easy, especially for those who always spend all they have. But once you learn how to save and invest your hard earned cash properly you´ll be on your way to prosperity and happiness.
To stay motivated I like to read money saving quotes from time to time. It helps me to stay focused and do not lose sight of my saving and investing goals.
So here is a collection of money saving quotes I like most. Enjoy reading them.
1) “Do not save what is left after spending, spend what is left after investing” … Warren Buffett
2) “Save money and money will save you”
3) “Rich people stay rich by living like they are broke, poor people stay poor by living like they are rich”
4) “Saving a small amount soon builds up to a large amount” … Scottish proverb
5) “It is not about how much money you make, it is about how much you save”
6) “Save your money. You are going to need twice much in your old age than you think”…Michael Caine
7) “It´s not your salary that makes you rich, it´s your spending habits”
8) “Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship”…Benjamin Franklin
So what do you say? Did it help you to save some money? 🙂