Cortisol is a hormon that is released in your body during stress situations. This hormon is very important for us in “fight or flight” situations. Cortisol is useful in small doses but if there is too much of it it can have very harmful effects on our bodies. For example, high levels of stress hormone cortisol can cause problems liike heart disease, obesity or depression. Other unwanted effects might be cognitive problems like memory loss, learning impairments, bipolar disorder. Therefore we need to make sure that we know how to lower its levels.
In the following short video you will learn how to reduce stress hormone cortisol in a natural way.
1) include protein in every meal
2) avoid consuming sugar, refined carbohydrates and stimulants
3) eat more often 5 to 6 times a day
4) do not forget to drink plenty of clean water
6) get enough sleep
7) set some time for relaxation every day
8) spend some time outside more often
9) learn how to stay positive and manage your negative emotions
10) try the red tea detox program that reduces stress hormones like cortisol. Download Free eBook.